Monday 5 May 2014

Santa on Picture – Design Your Christmas Cards Using Santa’s Pictures

Let’s talk about Christmas gift cards.. Ahaa..! Big smile on your face…

Christmas is the biggest celebration of all times. 25th December came and there we have market stuffed up with new toys, smiles all over. I remember my childhood how eager I was to get new gifts at the Christmas day. Those beautiful Christmas trees and not to forget the most special gift “A Christmas card”!!


Most special moment was when my dad gave me a Christmas card last December you know what was so special he customized the card to make it more attractive and more unique. It was one of most special moments of my life. I will definitely miss that moment. You might be thinking what was so special in the card. Ahann!! Wait let me give you the answer that you want!

The card was full of pictures of my family and some other beautiful pictures of Santa. Designing was great! I was like Wow!! Dad, how did you make it?? And the answer was Santa on picture.
Ok guys let me introduce you to a name to customize your Christmas cards into a unique beautiful piece of fine art. You just need few clicks onto the webpage and the work is done! Let’s discuss the steps to be taken while designing your own Christmas card.

First step:
Upload the picture

Second step:
Add Clip Art and borders

Third step:
Preview your image

If you've finished your designing email it to your email address. Hope next time when you’re on the way to design your own Christmas card you have the Santa on picture with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment